What is Crystal Meth?
Buy Crystal Meth Online is an extremely addictive stimulant. This substance which has been invented by man doesn’t have any prominent therapeutic uses, though in very rare instances it is indicated for intractable ADHD and extreme obesity conditions.
What are the different forms or types of Crystal Meth?
- It comes in a crystalline white powdered form, which has no odor. It has a bitter taste and easily dissolves in water or alcohol.
- It can also be found in the form of rocks of shiny blue-white color.
- Other colors in which it is available, includes brown, yellow-gray, orange and even pink.
- This also comes in the form of a pill, which is the compressed form of the powdered drug.
What are the uses of the Crystal Meth drug?
- Developing a strong desire for continuing its usage, and become addicted to it.
- To get a false sense of happiness and well being.
- For the reduction in their appetite.
How does Crystal Meth work?
Crystal Meth is a stimulant that has an impact on the brain, spinal cord, and central nervous system. It alters the way in which your body processes the neurotransmitters which are responsible for the communication between the nerve cells and brain cells. Dopamine is the neurotransmitter that is affected to the greatest extent by the drug as it is released in larger quantities on taking the drug. Since this neurotransmitter is related to the feelings of pleasure and reward, you get a sense of euphoria which is termed as “rush”. During this, there is a rise in heart rate, blood pressure, and libido.
What are the short and long-term effects of Crystal Meth?
The duration for which the impact of Crystal Meth remains in your system is about a day. After this, you would experience a post-rush phase which is referred to as “tweaking”.
- Paranoia, irritability, hallucination, and delusion occurs when you tweak on meth as euphoria is replaced with these feelings.
- You can feel a period of depression which is also known as “crash”
- as the Crystal Meth depletes the dopamine supply in the body quickly. During this crash, depression, and fatigue occurs.
- The chronic use of the drug causes permanent alteration on the way in which the brain processes the memories and emotions. This leads to mood disturbances, paranoia, violent behavior, and symptoms consistent with psychosis.
- Long-term use of the drug leads to damage of the motor skills.
- The abuse of Meth for the long term can cause serious health issues such as skin lesions, tooth decay, sexually transmitted diseases and sometimes stroke or heart attack.
- Painful penis erection for as long as 4 hours or even more.
Submit your review